Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Taurus signs Jessie Harrison-Duff!

Member #
    Liked
    465 times

Thumbs up Taurus signs Jessie Harrison-Duff!

This is awesome news for Taurus, I'll be pulling for her!

From the Shooting Wire
    Shooting Wire

"Miami, FL - Taurus, the world's foremost manufacturer of firearms announces Pro Shooter, Jessie Harrison-Duff as their Shooting Team Captain.

Jessie Harrison-Duff (formerly Jessie Abbate) has transformed her shooting career, from a beginning shooter to a top ranked professional. She has earned 22 National and 19 World Champion shooting titles, in 5 different shooting disciplines. Among these are the prestigious Bianchi Cup and the World Speed Shooting Championships. Jessie has also ranked in numerous regional and state champion matches as well. Reaching this level of shooting performance in her career defines a well-disciplined competitor and role model for the Taurus Shooting Team. "
    "You can't handle the truth!" - Jack Nicholson

Member #
    Liked
    396 times
    Taurus getting into action shooting cannot be good for my wallet - I sense a whole line of PT1911 race/near-race guns incoming.
    CNCSC and Lmstncwby like this.
    'Character is who you are in the dark'

'The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.'

Member #
    Liked
    20732 times
    I think Noisy has a point. This is going to sell way too many Tauri. We may even find ourselves mainstream.
    bre346 and TexasAviator like this.
    Keeper of The Pledge

Elected Perpetual Dictator of the Universe by a landslide.

I have ridden a motorcycle faster than Mach 0.25.

Because a copy is returned for postfix ++ expressions, statements such as (c++)++; won't work as expected.

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    12141 times
    I see myself having to pay more for my next PT1911.
    "My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden." Barry Goldwater

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the law ought to restrain him." Thomas Jefferson.

Member #
    Liked
    19583 times
    Jessie is not only a world class shooter, and a Lady, but...

She's a "Babeasaurus"...that can hold her own against any cover model from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
    Plano Mark and stallard like this.
    NULLI SECUNDUS

Supporting Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    12141 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MOONDAWG View Post

She's a "Babeasaurus"...that can hold her own against any cover model from the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
    You aint kidding about that!
    "My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden." Barry Goldwater

"No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the law ought to restrain him." Thomas Jefferson.

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    21826 times
    I think this is great news! I know Airwrench is going to like this! Jessie is an amazing shooter and will make a tremendous shooter for team Taurus! When we visited Taurus Airwrench made a point of asking about team sponsorship and the CEO, Mark Kresser said then that they were "looking into" doing something along those lines. All I can say is WOW! Nice going!
    ​Venimus, vidimus, nos explodit.

There is nothing in life so bad or so awful that it cannot be made infinitely worse by a lawyer.

Super Moderator

Member #
    Liked
    11327 times
    That news is hot off the press...she doesn't even have them posted on her web site yet as a sponsor.
    "The office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron." HL Mencken

Member #
    Liked
    465 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Czechbikr View Post
    That news is hot off the press...she doesn't even have them posted on her web site yet as a sponsor.
    She did mention it on her FB. Everyone who has a FB jump out there and like her.

I have a good scoop occasionally.

Member #
    Liked
    465 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MadKaw View Post
    I think Noisy has a point. This is going to sell way too many Tauri. We may even find ourselves mainstream.
    Come on guys! You complain when we are zeros and you complain when we are heros. You just can't make some folks happy! :-)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links