Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Military/LEO discount sites

Member #
    Liked
    314 times

Military/LEO discount sites

I always try to buy from people who support us, mostly because they also give a discount. I was thinking that there's enough retired and actively serving military and le personnel that we could make a library of sites and stores that offer public service discounts. I myself don't have a site or brick and mortar to add thats a nationwide chain, but if you're in the Ames, Ia area ever JAX outdoor sporting goods offers a 10-15% discount depending on the type and quantity of items purchased.
    OEF Veteran and Cornfed Iowa Boy
    PT1911ss
    Gen 4 Glock 17/19
    DPMS AP4

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Home Depot

Home Depot gives military, active and retired, a 10% discount at checkout. Just show the cashier your ID. Don't know if there is a high limit.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Re: Military/LEO discount sites

Quote Originally Posted by 1RLI
    Home Depot gives military, active and retired, a 10% discount at checkout. Just show the cashier your ID. Don't know if there is a high limit.
    The limit is on orders upto $5000. Also they will not allow you to use the discoount if it is for a business. Personal use only.

Member #
    Liked
    299 times

The Bullet Trap in Plano offers an enhanced membership and a military discount for GI/LEO's.

Member #
    Liked
    2600 times

Lowes offers the same 10% military discount (show ID card), plus you can stack it with other discounts and sales unless noted on the sale. For instance, in the Spring 25% off on appliances sale you can tack on an additional 10% discount at the register with you ID. I've never heard of a high end limit on their military discount.

Now Home Depot will give you a lot of crap about using your military discount, like we don't give mil discounts to retired people, etc. What I've found to work every time is to tell the manager that Lowe's seems happy to give me the discount. I also use Lowes as leverage if I am trying to get them to stack discounts, too.

Sears is another place that offers military discounts.

Also, most people don't realize that the PX will price match any B&M store, and if its an Internet price they will match it online. Also, if you are talking about returned items, the price can be negotiated with each step up the management chain able to negotiate a higher discount.
    Denton likes this.
    4 Dead in Benghazi while Cowards watched. 4 Dead in Benghazi while the Media hid. 4 Dead Heroes who died for those who do not care. 4 Dead in Benghazi and who will pay. 4 Dead in Benghazi and Hilliary screams, "What does it matter?" while the cowards rule.

Member #
    Liked
    1278 times

Cabelas®, Sportsmans Warehouse®, and Wholesale Sports Outfitters® offer a 5% discount for active and retired military.
    David
    CW3, U.S. Army (Ret)
    09/26/1968-05/31/1990
    Vietnam Veteran - 2 Tours

Vulnerata, Fortis, Dignus Veterani

Only two defining forces ever died for you:
    1. Jesus Christ.
    2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & Marine.
    One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
    1Cross + 3Nails = 4Given

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/index.php

Bud's Police supply discounts also apply to military, active and retired.

Here's a list of the requirements for Budspolicesupply disounts:

http://www.budspolicesupply.com/catalog/le_info.php

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

George Nada (Rowdy Roddy Piper), They Live, 1988.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times

http://www.dsgarms.com does an AMAZING Military discount! It is not a specific percentage, you actually get an account that shows YOUR price and regular price when you are logged in. I have seen the Military price up to 50% off on some products! average seems to be about 15%. GREAT company with GREAT customer service!
    -U.S. Marine and CWP Holder from the Gunshine State
    -PT111, 24/7 OSS DS 9mm, PT1911, PT92, Model 85 and a TCP
    -"There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men."

Member #
    Liked
    2600 times

This blog has a list of businesses offering military discounts:

http://blog.bradsdeals.com/2010/09/2...ary-discounts/

4 Dead in Benghazi while Cowards watched. 4 Dead in Benghazi while the Media hid. 4 Dead Heroes who died for those who do not care. 4 Dead in Benghazi and who will pay. 4 Dead in Benghazi and Hilliary screams, "What does it matter?" while the cowards rule.

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    I hope no one has an issue with me digging up an old thread. I recently found out that several gun manufacturers (Sig, S&W, and Glock being the main ones I have found) nice military/LEO discounts but most require a bit of digging to find. Does anyone know of any other manufacturer discounts or just any interesting discounts at all? I have been looking for a discount from Springfield but have been unsuccessful so far. I really want to get an M1A but I can't afford one at retail price but I'm sure i could work something out if I found a good enough discount.
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f**k with me, I'll kill you all."
    —Gen. James Mattis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links