Taurus Firearm Forum banner

How Was Your Bud's Buying Experience? Fast Shipper?

2K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  Wino 
#1 ·
Just ordered a Bersa BP9CC from Bud's last evening. This is my first time with them. Do they get their orders out the door fairly quickly?

#29 ·
Ordered on the evening of 4/17...shipped out on 4/20...arrived @ Fedex in Reno on 4/21...Oh No!!! It's the weekend! This is one of the few times I despise weekends! But it's all good...Monday is coming!

#35 ·
It's been seven days since I purchased the Shield. I bought it on Sunday, they took the funds from my account on Monday and has not been shipped, as of this morning. Bud's says the order has been moved to the shipping dept., but not shipped. Perhaps they'll ship it on Monday???

#36 ·
I have bought from Buds using personal check to get cash discount, it usually takes 5 business days from the time funds are drawn from your account before they ship and then a couple days to get to FFL. For me it's not a big deal, if I needed a gun quick I would use one of my many others or buy locally.

#38 ·
I picked up my Shield this afternoon. Paid w/ echeck and it was in my hands in ten days. Good or bad, it took ten days to get here. Two days were FedEx. Three days were the weekend(s) so, processing took five days. Probably three days to wait to make sure I didn't stop the payment and two days to ship.

#39 ·
I guess I'm pretty patient, because i can't really recall. Ive bought a:
30-30, .38spcl 85UL, .38spcl 82, Marlin 20-.22LR, & two 20ga shotguns from them.
Now they have brought their layaway back, I'll likey be buying something else real soon.

#40 ·
Ordered R51 Rem on 6/10; Bud's withdrew ACH funds 6/12; made it to shipping today 6/16, but not shipped. Hope ships early next week as my FFL is only open Mon-Thurs.

#42 ·
The only time I don't like the weekend is when it comes to buying & shipping. Everything slows way down if it moves at all. But last Saturday I bought a spare mag from a small time ebay vendor in Florida. He shipped it via USPS regular mail the same day which was nice. It arrived Wednesday.

#44 ·
Ordered some magazines last Friday AM 6/23; received notice in shipping 6/24 and received tracking no.; FedEx / Postal Service routing; FedEx no record; USPS says they've received notice of shipment but have received nothing. $13 to ship for something that could be thrown into a Priority Mail Envelope and shipped for $6.65 and received in 2 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.