Sharing too much info on guns - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: Sharing too much info on guns

Member #
    Liked
    718 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishinkeylargo View Post
    Everyone has their own comfort level of what they want to post. Look at the where are you map in my signature, everyone has an opinion about it. So what I posted a pin in Key Largo, is it a big secret I live in Key Largo? Was I dumb enough to zoom into the map and drop it right on my house? No, I placed the pin where my boat sank when I was transporting all my guns to the range. Believe that and send me a PM, I have a whole lot of land for sale in the Everglades.
    After buying those "magic beans" from you, I'd have to think twice about buying anything else you are selling.
    "No man can be condemned for owning a dog. As long as he’s got a dog he’s got a friend and the poorer he gets the better friend he has." - Will Rogers

YOT
    Member #
    Liked
    2843 times
    I've filled out a bunch of 4473s over the years and I've been fingerprinted multiple times. The folks that it matters to already know what they need to. If I want someone to see something it's because I want to share. I won't deny I have guns. I'm not a paranoid type, but I live where I live because I love my privacy.
    pegasus and WoodyUSSLUCE like this.
    "It isn't always being fast or even accurate that counts, it's being willing. I found out early that most men regardless of cause or need aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger and I won't." - The Shootist (John Wayne)

Member #
    Liked
    5544 times
    This is the only place I will talk guns online. At work I talk openly about them, but I work in the rural hills of TN
    Not even my extended family knows much about my guns.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TaurusArmed.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1052 times
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstring View Post
    I do gun reviews regularly, but not all reviews are of my guns. I am a bit of a showoff as I have icons for the gun manufacturers I own a model of in my signature. But that is it. I stopped talking about where or if I stage guns around the house. Also no gun pics or postings on my facebook.
    I'm the same way. Except for the PT111 G2, the last 3 gun reviews I've done online were someone else's handgun. He inherited some other guns we are going to test and review, but he wants to wait 'till spring. They're all old classic guns anyway, not something somebody would purchase new.

Member #
    Liked
    153 times
    I find it amusing when people complain about lack of privacy, then blab all over social media about anything and everything.
    ColoradoJim and Harleystoo like this.

Member #
    Liked
    511 times
    The Gubmint ALREADY knows.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    358 times
    I don't wear gun t-shirts. Although I like the 'say when' one.

I don't have any bumperstickers on my car. Personally I believe the number of bumperstickers on someones car is inversely proportional to their IQ. I have none. I'm sure I insulted somebody so I am sorry you decided to be insulted ;-).

I try to blend in. My gun also tries to blend in. No wild statement grips or ammo for it either.

And I'm somewhat careful what I write here. If George Zimmerman was a member of Taurus Armed they would have figure it out and used his posts against him.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    http://www.mkgandhi.org/nonviolence/...he%20sword.htm

...When my eldest son asked me what he should have done, had he been present when I was almost fatally assaulted in 1908, whether he should have run away and seen me killed or whether he should have used his physical force which he could and wanted to use, and defended me, I told him that it was his duty to defend me even by using violence. Gandhi.

Member #
    Liked
    32159 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacher39 View Post
    Guns?
    What?
    I'm an 86 year old woman.
    I thought this was a quilting forum.
    It is.
    Keeper of The Pledge

GCS d? s+: a+++ C++ UL++++ P+ L++ E W++ N++ o+ K- w
    O M-- V-- PS+++ PE++ Y++ PGP++ t 5++ X- R+ tv+ b++++ DI++++ D+
    G-- e+++ h---- r+++ y+++

∀xx ∃xy | xx∇xy > 0

If the Russians hacked Clinton's email then she is guilty of a felony for exposing classified information to a hostile government.

Member #
    Liked
    17071 times
    In real life I do not use bumper stickers, nor NRA decals etc on my home or vehicles, I do not talk about My security systems, my safe (if I have one?), my guns, where I live etc.
    I do post here on the forum mostly because I will shoot any of you guys or gals that try to steal my crap from my house or car.
    I figure you know better, unlike the scum bags that may over hear me talking locally.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.
    Retired Firefighter, Advanced Georgia Master Gardener, Hazardous Material Response Member, Certified Hazardous Material Incident Commander, 1911 Addict and General Gun Lover.
    Currently Professionally Retired Old Person.

Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    I am on Facebook to follow friends and relatives but I don't post anything about me or my family (I have been threated by all of my family). The thing that drives me nuts are friends, neighbors and relatives that go on vacation and posts pictures and their activities constantly while they are on vacation. They are telling the whole world that they are not home and are inviting themselves to be robbed. Some have a lot of nice and expensive stuff that could be easily taken.
    WoodyUSSLUCE likes this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Sponsored Links