Taurus Firearm Forum banner

I Left The House Half Naked

1K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  McE 
#1 ·
Yesterday I was half way to work and realized that I had forgotten my pistol. I wasn't going to have to work after midnight so I didn't turn around but felt half naked until I got home. I will do my best not to make that mistake again. After you carry for years to be unarmed doesn't feel natural.

#2 · (Edited)
I've made it out of the front door before realizing that I wasn't carrying, never out of the drive way though.

#4 ·
at least it wasnt the other way around, where you were halfway home and realized that you left it somewhere at work

Reactions: Wolf1477 and Panda
#5 ·
You simply must regard the pistol as an essential piece of a fashionable wardrobe and make sure you never leave the house without looking fabulous. I accessorize around the gun to make sure I never commit such a declasse' gaffe in my apparel. It simply would not do.

#9 ·
I like to accessorize as well, a spare magazine holder, a knife, perhaps a nice flashlight if i know i will be out well after dark

Reactions: leftcoastrebel
#8 ·
I haven't done it mistakenly but when I have to fly commercial I do feel naked! :D :D :D

#11 ·
I'm just glad there are no pictures....wait you forgot your gun, never mind. Glad I have not done that, think I would have turned around to get it.

Reactions: Scotland
#14 ·
I keep mind with all of my pocket items so I will not leave without it. Habit from firefighter days..

#16 ·
I left my pistol in a hotel room one morning. I got in the car to leave but something just didn't seem right. All of a sudden, it hit me. Boy, did I ever hit that lobby and ask for a key to the room telling that I left my medication in the room. No questions asked.
Fairfield Inn on I-26 in Orangeburg, SC.

#19 ·
I feel like I'm walking around in my birthday suit without something on me, when you said half naked I was thinking an unloaded gun.

#20 ·
Thank goodness Ned. I was worried about you really being half naked !

Cat Black cat Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Photo caption

#21 ·
I imagine feeling the same way if I ever left without my pen. But that has never happened.
The one time I went without my pen in my pocket was when it was taken away by stupid security at a concert. I guess they were worried it could be used to stab somebody? idk, I can't understand the rationale. Called the venue about it but it was a sweet pen and I'm sure some lackey made off with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.