Taurus Firearm Forum banner

The Taurus 'Carry On Movement'....

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Lmstncwby 
#1 ·
I didn't know that this even existed until yesterday. I would be interested to hear opinions and insights into this.

#3 ·
Several of us carry the PH symbol in our signatures, I think it is time to add mine back.

Motor vehicle Logo Trademark Emblem Font

#4 ·
Well, I knew something about it but haven't really looked into it.

#6 ·
Did you post a request on the Carry On Movement wall? I just did one, add another.

#7 ·
I signed up when it first started. I had to choose a PH factor of .357, because they don't list a PH Factor of .44 SPL, which is my usual carry revolver (Taurus Model 445).

I do occasionally carry a .357 Magnum.

Reactions: TexasAviator
#8 ·
I signed up as well.

I don't go there much but from an overall marketing perspective I think its a good idea.

#20 · (Edited)
Although I've never seen any official words to this effect, I think the "Carry On" movement expresses a new corporate direction for Taurus.
They've ceded the LEO market to Glock and Sig; ceded the U.S. military market to Beretta; and are going for the larger and more lucrative concealed carry market.

(But, dammit, as long as they're expanding {Diamondback and Heritage} why doesn't Taurus buy up some companies that make holsters and accessories?)

#21 ·
P

This is a great idea! :thumb: I like how Taurus has tightened up their product lines to streamline production and bring more focus on consistency. I want the new PT140 MilPro G2. I wonder if the old PT140 magazines will work in the new model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.