Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Ugliest Handguns

10K views 66 replies 38 participants last post by  Steyr 
#1 ·
I saw an article on the top 5 ugliest handguns. I did agree with most, but had a couple that need to be added as well. What do you think is the ugliest handgun out there?

#41 · (Edited)
By far glock is the ugliest, tasteless, pos, one trick pony out there.
Glock has probably more of the law enforcement market than Smith and Wesson ever did back in the .38/.357 days. You can call 'em ugly, your opinion, but POS? You're off base there. I don't like the trigger and I don't like polygonal rifling, so I don't own Glocks, but they're certainly not junk. :rolleyes:

Reactions: JHPRICE
#44 ·
Correct ammo being SAAMI compliant? No, I don't like the polygonal rifling because I cast for all my guns. But, most don't. Most shoot jacketed ammo. I don't care for Glocks, either, but don't mind the looks. I prefer revolvers, of course. :D Round handguns just look better than square ones.

Reactions: Sekol
#55 ·
Plus its a hell of a lot easier to collect your brass.

Reactions: jtg452 and Sekol
#56 ·
S&W 422 = 622, just different colors. In smiff-speak, "6" in the front of all numbers means stainless.....

#50 ·
I find Glocks relatively ugly but I choose not to own one mostly becasue the angle of grip is not natural to point and I dont care for the feel. I do recognize that they are reliable and effective guns and wouldnt go so far as to say that they are junk. They just arent for me.

Just about anything Hi Point I think is Hideous.

#57 ·
I have a couple of fuglies. One's a Charter Arms Explorer 2 pistol. The other is a spacy looking Ramline exactor, a mistake on my part. I bought all the magazine hype when it came out. It turned out to be a plastic POS. :rolleyes: The Charter was cheap and still shoots. The trigger is a might stiff, but it's pretty amazingly accurate. These images aren't mine, were googled... Ramline Exactor..

#61 ·
Oh, here's a Charter Arms Explorer
Still have one of those and am looking for the 15 round mag that came with the rifle. Accurate, yes...interesting in a plastic sort of way, yes.....but not one to bet you life on.

#60 ·
I still have not seen an ugly one yet, unusual yes, ugly, I just don't see it. I like them all.

Reactions: NativeTexan
#67 ·
I have got to admit I have never seen an ugly gun...People on the other hand eh.....Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.....Yeah I know thats what the ugly people say.....I like the look of the Steyr M 40 and the Carcals but do not care for the M 40 A 1....But all in all a gun is only ugly if your starring down the business end....Add note of a change of shorts is also needed at this point....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.