Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Oh Gasp........NIB Taurus PT-917

656 views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Wino 
#1 ·
Doing a little culling of the herd.

It is what it appears, a NIB PT-917 still sporting the original Taurus nice thick packing grease. I would feel kind of stupid writing a detailed article as one would usually do in a For Sale listing, because hey you guys and girls area already smart and educated.....right!!!!

Anyway when viewing the photos keep in mind that the discoloration of the finish is due to the packing grease and poor camera taking ability of the photographer.

Includes everything as it did when I purchased it new including all paperwork, and two high capacity magazines.

Note that this 917 does come with the finger molded front grip frame.

Firm on the price at $425 plus shipping. My FFL charges $40 to ship to another FFL, but that covers all paperwork on this end, packing, wrapping, delivery to postal facility and cost of shipping. So all in all not all that bad of a price.
Of course if your near by and wanted to do a F2F transaction that would be doable also.

See less See more
#6 ·
Who wishes they lived near by or had $500 laying around?

<------- This guy

That would be the perfect "Little Brother" for my 945, and it shares mags with my 92. :-[

#8 ·
#11 ·
You're killing me!!! Just dropped $7K on new central ac/furnace system so I'm out of the new gun business for awhile. LOL

#16 ·
I realize the following may sound like groveling, but considering I've been married more than once I'm an expert groveler. LOL

Jon, if you are the gentleman I believe you to be, you will withdraw this and any other future sales until such time my bank account has recovered from new refrigerator, AC system, SE estimated taxes, insurance (auto. home, medical), pet surgery - all in this fiscal quarter. I hope to be flush once again by 1st or 2nd quarter of 2016 provided nothing else decides to go south. LOL

Sincerely yours, and possibly forever in your debt,

Wino

#17 ·
WOW!!! Can't ever recall my name and being referred to as a "gentleman" having ever been used in the same sentence.

I do highly appreciate the gesture, so as Wino has requested I will withdraw my offer on the PT-917. If this has caused any disappointment to anyone, please feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

#18 ·
Jon is 100 % a gentleman for working with wino in such a manner.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wino
#19 ·
Watched 48 Hours tonight - Taurus PT917C got lots of free air time - seems that was what Oscar Pistorius used to shoot his girl friend. Many repeat camera shots and angles on the 917 all throughout the show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.