Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Cell Phone Holster + IWB Holster

I'm looking into getting an IWB holster for my PT 24/7 pro 9mm, but I think I might have a problem.

I've become quite accustomed to wearing my cell phone in a holster on my right hip, right around the 3:30 postion.

http://manshion.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/phone3.jpg

kinda like that but maybe a little further back toward the belt loop.

Does anyone pull this off on a regular basis, and if so do you have any suggestions?

Moderator Emeritus

Member #
    Liked
    945 times

Re: Cell Phone Holster + IWB Holster

Well actually that is where my cell rides, of course I carry OWB, right behind my cell phone, and the gun bulge is concealed by my cell phone. I use a blue tooth headset, so I do not have to grab the phone and expose my gun. I just wear a larger T shirt, or Polo shirt and no one see my gun and it rides there comfortably. I could probably do IWB in the same location, but it is just not my way to carry.
    ROBBY
    Board Of Directors KC3 http://www.kc3.com/index.html
    NRA Member, GOA Member, NAGR member

Member #
    Liked
    9 times

That's how I carry my PT 111 in a Comp-Tac C-TAC (http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog/prod...products_id=61) holster with the velcro clips on a belt from "The Beltman"( http://www.thebeltman.net/ ) with the velcro strip.

I love both of those products, (all three if you include the gun), the holster is comfortable and holds the gun very securely, plus it protects it from any moisture. The belt is of excellent quality (I actually own three, two 1 1/2 inch and one 1 1/4 inch) and with the velcro strip, when carrying tucked, all I need to do is blouse the shirt a little over the belt to conceal the top of the clips. Then I place the phone over the gun to minimize the look of the bulge. I place the gun about 3:30-4:00, basically as far back as it goes yet I can still sit or lay down without the gun pocking me on the back.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

I can't remember the name of the company, but I saw him at the last gun show I went to and he made a cell phone holster built in along with the IWB holster. All you can see is the cell phone, when he pulled out the cell a pancake style holster was holding his piece. Pretty nice setup and I think it was around 60 bucks. He carried at about 2 o'clock.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Pager Pal, available at concealcity.com. Looks like you can change the type of holder on the outside. Probably get one muhself...

Administrator

Member #
    Liked
    23800 times

Quote Originally Posted by Joey C.
    Pager Pal, available at concealcity.com. Looks like you can change the type of holder on the outside. Probably get one muhself...
    I just ordered one of these today! It's about the only type of holster I haven't tried. It actually looks like it might be pretty slick. I always carry a cell phone in a leather holster of it's own. So this might actually work, provided it actually works as advertised. I'll post a report when I get it. It should be here in a week or so.
    ​Venimus, vidimus, nos explodit.

There is nothing in life so bad or so awful that it cannot be made infinitely worse by a lawyer.

Links