Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Tauras Customer Service

762 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  MilProGuy 
#1 ·
I read a whole bunch of negative things about the customer service with Tauras. I purchased my PT 709 a week and half ago had a problem with my new magazine and I called the same day. Then I started reading all these negative remarks about Tauras , the pistol I purchased and the customer service. I was a little scared and almost was ready to trade it in and go with another Glock. I am going to shoot again tomorrow and if the gun acts up I may make the trade but to let you know I called Tauras today and they did what they was suppose to do I will be getting my magazine tomorrow already checked i am happy and I will be happier if the gun works well again tomorrow. Love the gun and I hope it is a keeper.:)

#2 ·
All of my experiences with Taurus CS have been positive. They will make it right. Sometimes it may be a little slower than we would like, but they stand behind their product in the end. IMHO that is what counts.

Hope your mag comes in and all is well.

#4 ·
I've only had the occasion to return two of the thirteen Taurus handguns that I've owned to warranty service...and both times I've came out pleased.

In one instance, Taurus actually replaced my TCP PT738 with a new one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.