Taurus Firearm Forum banner

.45 OSS available at Bud's

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Rottiejake 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Thats a great price with night sights on it, i persoanlly can't handle that turkey turd tan frame though.
i know a lot of people like them , just not me.
My local gun range/shop has 2 of these in stock but they are about 450-475 if I remember right.

#4 ·
Got the 24/7 pro DS 9mm few months ago; had good experience and love it. The OSS has since been on my wish list. Saw this deal over the weekend and put in the order for the .40 OSS right away. Great price! Still debating if I should pick the 45acp instead of .40!!!

#5 ·
12 + 1 .45 ACP What's not to like about that (well maybe that it's not in black) !

#7 ·
Yea and they have that nasty habit of being very accurate as well, love my OSS.
It runs well on anyhting thats says 45 acp on the box, although it does seem to most accurate with 200 grainers.
Hell the night sites are 100 bucks by themselves.

#6 ·
Seen these yesterday. They also have quite a few good deals on other Taurus products. Now I just need some OT!

#11 ·
That's from October, 2010 - I'd be a little leery about their actual stock. I have no experience with JetGuns, nor do I know anyone who has.

#12 ·
#13 ·
Well shoot Mad, I ain't gonna be carrying the gun, you are!
if you like the turket tu---ahh, tan framed one get it!
i am like a Housewife picking out curtains, I got my opinions on how i like things to look!
The oss tactical in all black is hard as hens teeth to find I know that, so its more thna likley that you may not get another shot at one of them, i see the tan framed ones here in stock.-although more money, typically in the past the all black OSS ran about 20-30 bucks more than the Tan framed or stainless slides did.
either way they are very good weapson and very accurate.
better hurry before they (it) gets away for you!
Picture please when you decide and get it!

#14 ·
I've already got one. Been carrying it for the last 6 months. Love it. Just can't rationalize a 2nd one as tight as money is right now.

#15 ·
The 24/7 is a sweet gun in any caliber IMO. I wonder why they are priced down, not that I'm complaining.

#18 ·
I've bought from both Bud's & Jet. Both have been good. Jet does not charge extra when you use a credit card, Bud's does. Got my 1st OSS ( 45 ACP in turkey s@#t brown, as I've seen it described ) at Bud's. Picking up my 2nd OSS ( 9mm in SS ) from Jet tomorrow.

Tuckerdog1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.