Taurus Firearm Forum banner

as of yesterday

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Ironmagz 
#1 ·
Well I'm new here and as of yesterday I'm an owner of a 24 7 OSS. First time jumping into the polymer world. I'm a die hard 1911 fan but I wanted to try something a little new with a little more round capacity. I shoot a little defensive and multi gun comp. and wanted something for that fun. I handled the XD's, M&P's and a couple others and I liked the way the Taurus fells in my hand. So far have ran around 100 rnds and I do like this handgun. So we'll see. So far so good.

#3 ·
Welcome from coastal Texas.

You're starting with one fine weapon.

#6 ·
Welcome from Northern Illinois! While my favorite is my PT 1911, it's little brother the PT 145 has a place in my heart also.

#7 ·
Welcome from Kentucky and congrats on your purchase. I have 2 24/7s and am searching for another

#8 ·
Welcome from North Texas!

#9 ·
Welcome from Cen Fl. I have a 24/7 and love it. Nearly 14,000 rounds through it so far.

#12 ·
Welcome from Rockford, Illinois! I also own and operate two 24/7's, one a .45 24/7 OSS and it's a stellar handgun. I'm sure that you'll be very happy with yours!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.