Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Another person joins the Taurus family!

806 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mp3mogul 
#1 ·
So I have a friend that was in the market for a ccw pistol. He has a XD, S&W revolver, and a 1911. One day last week I put my 24/7 in his hand and he was amazed at how well it felt. So 2 days ago I was at my local gun spot making a payment on one of my layaways and noticed they had a 24/7c .45 in the case for $329. I sent him a text letting him know what I found and the next day I was driving him to the shop to buy it. Another one joins the family! I told him about the site so we'll probably see him here soon.

Oh and since i was there I picked up a gen4 glock 19 for less than 5 with 3 mags. Man, the gun store is a dangerous place kids!

#2 ·
Very nice, you're a good friend.. I might have picked it up myself! :)

I try and avoid gun shops for that exact reason!

#4 ·
Another convert for the family. Well done! Keep us up to speed on the range report.

#6 ·
i have picked up so many guns there that we both got $10 off on each of our guns. so he got it for $319. and i dont go to buds very often because the damn prices are so cheeeeaaaaaaap. i dont like being tempted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.