Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 pro ls ds 9mm accessories?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Markmmg 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of some good accessories for the 24/7 pro ls ds 9mm? Tactical light or laser sight?

#2 ·
I have an OSS 9 which is basically the same. I don't have a light on mine but any quality light or laser/light combo should work fine on it. I know MilProguy has one on his OSS. Look around he has posted some pics of it. He can tell you the details. Btw, welcome to the forum.

#3 ·
I don't do accessories personally!
don't like all that stuff hanging off my guns, changing the pointability , balance or weight.
But as the Tauurs has a standard rail on it you can put pretty much anything all them other SWAT guys do.
now when it comes to acessories other than will fit on the rail , theres not to many out there.

#4 ·
I just bought a Vector Optics laser for my 24/7 and it is very small. It looks exactly like the Laserlyte v2. It weights very little and there is a small rail mounted to the bottom of the laser in case you ever want to mount a flashlight to it. I bought it on EBay for $29. I am going to the range this weekend to try it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.