Taurus Firearm Forum banner

picking up a new to me 24/7 OSS in tan tomorrow

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  w4rwf 
#1 · (Edited)
picking up a new to me 24/7 OSS in tan tomorrow(pic added)

found a guy with a new to him 24/7 OSS in 9mm about 2 months ago and has only fired about 200 rounds thru it. he's getting married now and needs the cash so i am getting a pistol i have been wanting for a while now. so looking forward to it. it is gonna be a good weekend at the range. going with a buddy of mine. so, i will get to try out the new to me 24/7 and i just got my pt1911 back from miami yesterday so now, i have to shoot 2 great guns. the burdens some folks have to endure. :D i don't know if i can stand it all or not :p

#2 ·
I am sure that you will find it within yourself to survive such a burden, somehow! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your New-to-You 9mm 24/7 OSS! ;D

I'll be expecting a full range report complete with pics! :devil:

#4 ·
alright, just got back from the range with my new to me 24/7 oss and after about a 150 rounds i am profoundly happy with this gun. it has a very sweet trigger on it. it needs a tad bit of adjustment on the windage, shoots a bit left but elevation seems spot on. my buddy that went with me kept grabbing the doggone thing when i turned my back and shooting it. he liked it very much also. i now have two winners from taurus.

#5 ·
by the way, the buddy that went with me does not own a taurus, he is not a hater either. he has glocks, springfield armory and a few others. we had a total of 9 pistols out that we were firing. a great day at the range. i fired his springer 1911 and i will be honest, i liked the trigger pull on my pt1911 and 24/7 a lot better.

#8 ·
i said in one of my posts above how happy i was with the 24/7. i made the windage adjustment and went back to the range today for a few shots to check out my adjustment. i went a bit to far and had to readjust again but i had the stuff at the field with me to make the adjustment. this photo of my gun laying on top of the target i hope tells the story better than i can. i am all grins right now.

#9 ·
Didn't I tell ya'?

Didn't I tell ya' that you'd be wearing a big ole grin once you fired that superb handgun a few times?

Congrats and thumb's up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.