Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 Concealment Holsters. Need support!

668 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  brojohn 
#1 ·
Good Easter Eve to my fellow 24/7 friends. About a week ago, I had a friend of mine at work show me a tuckable conceal holster, very much like a Crossbreed. The maker of this holster works an e-bay store. He picked up this holster for a 1911 model pistol. The cost.... $39.99. I did put my hands on it and was instantly impressed with the craftsmanship and quality, and most definately the price. It has a very nice felt backing that is smooth and comfortable to the skin, adjustable, and good quality leather. I contacted the sales guy/owner and asked if there was anything for the 24/7. (We all know it is tough to find a good holster for the 24/7, concealed or otherwise) He said he didnt have anything as of yet. I told him there were many folks looking for a well priced, well constructed, conceal holster. If you think this is something you would like to have, post here, I will alert him to the want, and maybe we can all benefit. http://stores.ebay.com/The-Concealment-Source is the link to his store. No BS from me, this is a nice comfortable holster. I have seen and test worn the Crossbreed, but have not had the extra $$ to get one yet. Check it out, post back here if interested and I will see if we can talk him into production. There are some holsters for other Taurus guns, but nothing for the 24/7.

#2 ·
Looks good to me- and nearly half the price of a Supertuck.
The wool blending on the backside should definitely be a plus. I have a Supertuck and its a tough wear all day.

One thing about this type holster....they can multi-task. If you get one for your Glock or XD or whatever- and decide to use it with your 24/7, no problem. Just put your 24/7 in it and put a hair dryer on it. Heat it up until the kydex gets soft and form it to your gun- then just let it cool.

edit: the holster must be big enough to start with though. if you order one made for a Ruger LCP....there is probably not enough room and kydex there to get a 1911 in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.