Taurus Firearm Forum banner

laser questions

745 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  bellarum 
#1 ·
So, this lovely 24/7 has the picatinny accessory rail, and I was wondering... is a laser really worth the expense on a carry weapon? DEFINITELY adds to the cool, macho, "saw that in the movies" factor, but how hard is it to find a holster that will hold the gun with the laser attached, etc?

Also, what lasers are you guys using on the 24/7's? I've seen a large fluctuation in price points and was wondering what some of you were using, costs as compared to accuracy/function, etc. Are there any rear-sight or grip mounted options for us?

Yup, lots of n00b questions, I know...

#4 ·
viridian is now packaging the c5 lasers with a holster. and for the same price as just the laser too. they do make one for the 24/7 and its price point is right around $239. but look the reality is your probably not a black ops operator. so the likely time you will need to pull your gun you wont be concerned with turning on a laser. nor will you probably have the time to line up an aimed shot. the distance is 3-15yrds and faster than you can imagine. so in short if you cant hit the target at those distances without though and careful aiming. then spend your money on more ammo and range time. but if you got some money to blow, get the viridian. its bad a$$!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.