Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Taurus PT 24/7 PRO C DS/ .40 cal S&W

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  JK4778 
#1 ·
I traded an old Remington .20 gauge and a Ruger .22 Rifle for this brand new Taurus handgun. I ordered a laser and flash-light combo off ebay. Its a great hand-gun and I like pretty much everything about it. I have shot maybe 600-700 rounds with no glitches yet.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, no fair! You're having all the fun !

Enjoy! And welcome to this forum.

The 24/7 is my favorite.

#3 ·
I have both the full size and the compact and both have been perfect through over 500 rounds each.Probably 750 in the full size. My favorite is the compact. And believe it or not, the recoil is nothing compared to other pistols I have shot of the. .40 S&W variety. Congrats on your new 24/7 .

#6 ·
kfarmer11 said:
I have both the full size and the compact and both have been perfect through over 500 rounds each.Probably 750 in the full size. My favorite is the compact. And believe it or not, the recoil is nothing compared to other pistols I have shot of the. .40 S&W variety. Congrats on your new 24/7 .
That is Laser/Flashlight Combo made specifically for Sub-Compact Universal rails, I can ship new unopened combo's in the package for $140.00.
I'll sell this used one (not really used ) for $100 + shipping
I have the bayonet new that ill part with for $40 but I opened the package :' )

Everything is payed through PayPal direct to my debit card, so you are insured on shipment and FDIC. I have a clean shipping record also, I sold items on ebay from Iraq, made a fortune.

#7 ·
I hear about people returning theirs and i read the Taurus book that came with mine and it basically says that it's not ready to be considered dependable until 500 + rounds. After i got to about 400 all the little hic ups went away. Also most of the hic ups were my fault because i was still learning about them. It's my first firearm so there was some things with my shooting grip and so on that affected it more than the gun. I did notice after 500 rounds the spring and trigger eased up a little. Anyway i love mine it's accurate as your aim is. Hope yall enjoy yours as much as i do. My favorite part of them is the trigger set on single. It's almost like a safe hare trigger lol. Take care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.