Taurus Firearm Forum banner

New 24/7 Pro DS 45acp Fills the Bull Pen

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Three Percent 
#1 ·
Well. I completely filled the stable today.

Was at my LGS to look for a PT740. I wanted to replace the LCP I sold the other day with a small carry gun with a little more "oomph".

He had a new 740 in stainless for $369. Bud's has (had) a used one for $310, but their dang credit card system is Tango Uniform right now. And by the time I put it on my Bud's card and added on insurance, it would have been at $323.

But what really caught my eye was a used 24/7 Pro DS in 45acp. Now, I have two 24/7 Pro's in 9mm Ti; a C DS and a DS. And I picked up a Pro DS in 40 S&W at Academy a couple of months ago. So, all I needed to fill the Bull Pen was a 45acp. Best thing was, he had it priced at $269.

He let me have the 740 and the 24/7 Pro DS 45acp for $632 out the door, which seemed a fair price to me. Especially since he does my transfers for free.

Got the 45 home and ran the serial number and it was manufactured in 2010. Looks to have been shot very little. It has a better trigger pull than my S&W M&P 45 (which will be going up for sale now). So now, I can get rid of all my old holsters. Everything (with the exception of my 740) will ride in my SuperTuck.

Sometimes, it just pays to keep it simple.

See less See more
#4 ·
Sweet indeed!

Congrats!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.