Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 GEN2 available!

907 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jeffa 
#1 ·
Just checking with gallery of guns and notice they have ONE Gen 2 in. Any forum member going to snatch it?

www.galleryofguns.com

If you have never used them... you use the Gun Genie to search for your gun. You click SEARCH then once you find your gun, you click on it..then to INSTANT QUOTE and it will show you dealers in your area that work with them. It will show total price, including any fees to dealer. You pay them for the gun. If you ever have gun problems, you send it back to THEM rather than manufacturer and they will replace your gun if they cannot fix it.

#3 ·
..I might be wrong on this,but isn't the only G2 available the 9mm...???,,I called Taurus today and they said they have the .40 and .45 in production,but unsure of release dates,said around May,could've been blowin' smoke up my chamber tho...!!

#4 ·
I was just holding the G2 .40 at the store today but opted for the OSS. I like the long slide and the OSS grip is a better fit for me.

I really wish I could change the OSS trigger to the G2 style it feels like a Glock trigger with no over travel like the OSS. I may be able to find a fix for the OSS trigger.

I could of went in either direction but being that the OSS is discontinued and the grip contour I decided on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.