Taurus Firearm Forum banner

ITAC-TS1 Retention Roto Paddle Holster

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  olfarhors 
#1 ·
I just got the itac holster for the 24/7 for $30.00 from Amazon.com.
The fit is very good, I wore it around the house for a while last night to see how it felt and was pleased with it.

See less See more
#3 ·
i am thinking of getting this same holster for my 4 in pro ds 9mm. in the 2nd picture it looks like the barrel and end of the frame poke out of the end of the holster, does it or is it just the angle? and if i'm not mistaken it is adjustable for cant right?

#7 ·
I got one for my 24/7's and my 1911's, and have been pleased with both.
The two 24/7 c's fit in it fine and the 24/7 OSS does as well, but the OSS barrel does extend past the end of the holster but never presented a problem as it has a sight channel and the gun comes out clean and fast.
I think i paid in the 25 buck range for mine?
They are usually a few bucks cheaper than the Fobus and a bunch cheaper than the Blackhawks and to me are about the same holster.

#8 ·
I have one as well for my 24/7 Pro C. I wanted a belt holster that Itac does not have so I purchased a Blackhawk that is made for a 24/7 standard, it fits my 24/7 Pro C and also has the paddle to interchange. There is about an inch of excess holster that extends past my barrel. It does not effect the look or performance.

#9 ·
ride_002000 said:
I have one also for my 24/7 Pro C...I got it off of gunsamerica.com for $18 shipped. Its the only holster I have and its not hard to conceal at all, But I usually open carry anyway.
thats a great price for it. at least 10 dollars cheaper than anywhere else without counting the shipping for other locations. only problem is that they didnt appear to have any more in stock.

any other places in a dark corner of the internet that might have a similar price?

#15 ·
kcunha said:
buds has it for 19.xx plus like 9 shipping which is a little crazy for a small piece of plastic
Well actually 15-20-30 dollars is a lot crazy for a 25 cent piece of plastic that is heat molded, but us gunners ae a bit off anyway!-just ask the liberals!-LOL
I ordered a 238 Sig Sauer holster (made by ITAC, even marked as such on the back in small lettering) anyway it cost 30 bucks, hell the package and paperwork cost more to make than the holster i guarantee you, i mean the Sig 238 is the same size as a 738, Ruger LCP, kel tec.
how many plastic beads did it take to pop one of them out?-LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.