Taurus Firearm Forum banner

looking for another 24/7

891 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  MilProGuy 
#1 ·
ok...took a little getting used to, but i am really loving my .40 cal! so much so that im now looking for a 24/7 9mm...like the price of the 9 ammo a lil better than that of the 40, and who doesnt wanna shoot ALL the time lol. anyone have recommendations for online purchases? i dont mind buying used either if the price is right..think i prefer the 2nd generation, 24/7 pro.

#2 ·
Buds guns, Cheaper than dirt, larrys pawn for new gun purchases, used i would check local gun shops and pawn shops, personally there ain't no way I am buying a used weapon unless i can check it out first.
actually around my parts normally I can meet or beat most online prices , especially by the time i pay shipping and FFL fees, the exception is Larrys, they have simply crazy prices on the Taurus guns.
PT1911 AL for $450, PT92 stainless combat finish for $350?
the guy is on drugs or something to sale guns at that price !!-LOL

#3 ·
#4 ·
went to the gun show here in san antonio yesterday, looking for a 24/7 pro compact...dissapointed in selection, as well as prices. glocks and ar galore. just traded 350 bucks worth of tools for a smith and wesson 686 .357 magnum the other day, was happy to see there was only 2 at the entire show, and both of them 600 bucks, thinkn i made a good trade lol :)

#5 ·
I got very lucky with my 24/7 Pro DS 9mm. A few months ago, I stopped by a local pawn shop to see what they had and I found the 24/7 sitting in the display case looking like new. The price was $269 so I bought it. I looked up the serial number on the Taurus web site and I found out that the gun was made in 2010. Somebody evidentially bought it, fired it a couple of times then sold it. Luckily it functions perfect. I could not be happier with my find.

#7 ·
CDNN has the 24/7 compact and Pro for $299. Gallery of Guns has the compact for about same on sale till March 31st.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.