Taurus Firearm Forum banner

G2 Holster with Pics

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  BubbleheadNick 
#1 ·
Here are the pics of the Serpa CQC Standard holster designed for the H&K USP Comp. I trimmed the sides a little where they were rubbing the mag and slide release and used the wife's hair dryer to heat it up for the perfect fit. I still have to do a bit of sanding, gotta stop at lowes and get some fine sandpaper. Hope this helps anyone looking for a holster to fit their G2.
Bottom photo of course is the photo taken off the Blackhawk website. Just wanted folks to see before and after to show the extent of the mod. It really was simple, took me about 15 minutes to have a great holster.

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks for the great comments. I was almost to the point of ordering a holster kit and trying to make my own. Luckily this holster fit fine to start out with and with a few easy cuts, some heat and Dremel sanding it is great now. I can verify that this holster is in fact carbon fiber, that crap is hard to make smooth once you cut into it. I wonder if I could get some kind of epoxy to dress up the edges a little.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.