Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 rubber gribs

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  diverdown87 
#1 ·
i have one of the late model 24/7s with the molded polymer grips and an older air soft 24/7 with the "ribber" grip. i really like the ribber and wish they still had it, but anyway, i am interested in buying some rubber overlay grips for mine. any ideas as to where to get some?

thanks in advance

#2 ·
Best you can do is get a full size Hogue Handall Sleeve Grip that stretches over and onto the molded 24/7 grip frame. That is what I did with my .45 24/7 OSS and it works great!

#6 ·
i had not thought to pull it off the airsoft gun. ive had it since i was 18 and couldnt have the real thing. but now that i do, i would be nice to get back the rubber. dont know why they discontinued the ribber, thats one of the reasons i fell in love with the 24/7 because of the ergonomics.

#7 ·
kcunha said:
i had not thought to pull it off the airsoft gun. ive had it since i was 18 and couldnt have the real thing. but now that i do, i would be nice to get back the rubber. dont know why they discontinued the ribber, thats one of the reasons i fell in love with the 24/7 because of the ergonomics.
If you take it off the airsoft, roll it off my buddy tried to pull his and it ripped.

#9 ·
diverdown87 said:
Mike145 I have a couple questions about your picture. How do you like your armalaser? How hard was it to dial in and what type holster do you use to carry?
The armalaser is great, only took a few rnds to get her dialed in. As for holsters, I am using a shoulder rig for now for the winter season. My buddies uncle owns a saddle shop and he made me a holster for it.

#10 ·
Cool...Thanks for the input. I have a NCStar on my DS 45 and am having an issue finding a holster for it so am thinking of switching lasers. My compact 45 I went with Williams Firesights so no special holster for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.