Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 Pro C DS .40.... great 1st shoot.

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  bre346 
#1 ·
Put 125 rounds through today.... Shot like a dream!  Not 1 FTF, FTE... NOTHING!  performed perfectly. 
Good groups @ 10 yrds.  Was shooting remington sure shot (dirty as hell) , and some cheaper winchester hollow points to make sure they fed.  Was a real pleasure to shoot.

Pics should say 2011... gotta adjust my watermark.

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice! I see you got the compact too.. Great EDC. I don't go anywhere w/o mine anymore except into the building at work since it is a corporate no no. Where di you end up going shooting? I am going to head to Gateway this week since I am on vacation and run through a few 100 more rounds in both of mine. Need to see if Academy has come back down on the UMC 250 rnd box or hopefully WalMart will have them in stock.

#5 ·
I ended up going to bullseye w/ some friends. Had a good time... need to do it more often!!

#8 ·
BlackPonyCar00 said:
Put 125 rounds through today.... Shot like a dream! Not 1 FTF, FTE... NOTHING! performed perfectly.
Good groups @ 10 yrds. Was shooting remington sure shot (dirty as hell) , and some cheaper winchester hollow points to make sure they fed. Was a real pleasure to shoot.

Pics should say 2011... gotta adjust my watermark.
How's the recoil on that compact .40

#9 ·
Felt recoil was very manageable. In the last few months I've shot several other guns_ glock 22, beretta 92, xd 40, and this seemd to be the lightest felt recoil and most comfortable gun (for me at least). It is a blast to shoot.

#10 ·
And a punny man to boot. :)

Just kidding. Blast to shoot. Couldn't help it. Have not had had the first cup of java yet. It's my story and I am sticking to it! :)

Thos double recoil spring assemblies seem to eat up the recoil.

#11 ·
lol.... Yeah, a blast.

Workin on my first cup now.

#14 ·
Nice report!

Nice pics too! :)

#15 ·
BlackPonyCar00 said:
Felt recoil was very manageable. In the last few months I've shot several other guns_ glock 22, beretta 92, xd 40, and this seemd to be the lightest felt recoil and most comfortable gun (for me at least). It is a blast to shoot.
I would say the same about the PT145. It's smaller and remarkably lighter than the SR9 which has 4" barrel and is chambered in 9mm but th felt recoil from the PT145 is about the same as that from the SR9. Gotta love these MillPro.

Congrats on the new gun and great pics!

#16 ·
Congratulations. The 24/7 is my favorite too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.