Taurus Firearm Forum banner

wanting a24/7

863 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kfarmer11 
#1 ·
I just picked up my First Taurus and I really like the feel and the price. All around, i'm pretty happy with my purchase. It is a PT609 Pro. 9mm. Love it. I already want a 24/7 most likely a 9mm also. What models should I be looking at? Are they different or do they only vary in caliber?

#5 ·
:D
Yep I got two 24/7c's a 9mm and a 45 and really like them!
I knew they were going to be carry/conceal weapon when i bought them and so went with the compact model.
what really surprised me was the accuracy of the short barreled guns and how little recoil even the 45 has.
you save only about an inch in barrel length but the grip is also shorter and thats where a lot of carry guns come in big.
the weapon also comes with a standard sized magazine and a shory magazine that is flush with the grip and so makes it really easy to conceal for a wide stacked magazine type pistol.
several here have the c models and really like them, actually I like all the 24/7 series personally.

Attachments

#6 ·
I have the compact in 40 . It is excellent for ccw with the shorty 11 round mag loaded up. It is also very accurate with minimal recoil that is easy to handle and keep on target. I have over 500 rounds through mine and its been perfectly reliable. I have the full size 40 also. It has also been flawless. I think the 24/7's are awesome. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.