Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 40 S&W

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  mark4Jesus 
#1 ·
Update on my 24/7 40 S&W recent purchase..last week i got to run bout 100 rds. down the pipe all 180 Rem. Hp no glitches or surprises ..gun shot well ..balance well ...so this weekend it was my carry gun...fit perfectly in my holster that i used to carry my G23 in ..actually fit nicely carried well.

#2 ·
You just can't beat a good old 24/7...especially for the greatly discounted prices they are selling for these days.

I'm glad to read that you're pleased with your new 24/7 S&W. :thumb: :thumb:

#6 ·
Buckeye! said:
The gun just feels right to me...Not real blocky like a XD or a Glock...or top heavy like a Sig...I sold my Glock after buying a 24/7....
..... sold my glock; :???: what will the glock boys say? I like my 24/7 Pro 45 real well, but I also like my glock 19. They say you can't have enough guns, enjoy that Taurus :)

#10 ·
I have the 24/7 Pro-C .40 as well. I absolutely love the way the grip feels in my hand and the way it shoots.
Congratulations and happy shooting!

#11 ·
I just purchased my first Taurus, a 24/7 .40. I haven't gotten a chance to make it to the range with it just yet but I'm definitely looking forward to it. I purchased it to be my carry gun because I just received my first CPL recently as well. I went to the local Bass Pro Shop here, Outdoor World, and held a few different pistols that I had my eye on and this one just immediately felt right to me. Can't wait to shoot it.

#12 ·
Buckeye! said:
Update on my 24/7 40 S&W recent purchase..last week i got to run bout 100 rds. down the pipe all 180 Rem. Hp no glitches or surprises ..gun shot well ..balance well ...so this weekend it was my carry gun...fit perfectly in my holster that i used to carry my G23 in ..actually fit nicely carried well.
congar.. on your 24/7 .. you made a good choices.. keep shooting my friend

#13 ·
Got mine a week ago. I was a little concerned about my wife being able to handle shooting a .40 cal, but after about 10 rounds she got the hang of it and loves it. She is small, 4'11". My first trigger pull, I smiled, looked at my son and said, "Sweet!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.