Taurus Firearm Forum banner

24/7 g2

927 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  kfrazier1979 
#1 ·
I just picked up a new g2 last night. $395 out the door. One clip will not eject from gun when hitting release button on the right side but will most of the time if you press left rrlease. Also the backstraps that came with it do not have the hole drilled out to put the pin in and hold it on the gun. I have called taurus and they Re sending new backstraps and said they do not have clips yet but they will send one when they get them. I forgot to ask about the nra membership. I have never dealt with a better customer service. They are top notch. Azide from the few issues with the backstrap and clip this thing is bad ass. Feels great in my hand but i want to try the other backstaps. Trigger seem smooth. I cant wait to get to the range this weekend. I will post a review afterwords.

#4 ·
We are always pleased to welcome another Taurus guy into the fold!

Thanks for sharing your customer service experience with us.

Each section in this forum contains helpful information which can be found in the sticky topics at the top of each section.

Enjoy!

#5 ·
There are clips on the new G2 and they have a release button?

For the NRA membership just download the form off the Taurus website, fill it out and mail it to them.

Stinkin' clips on the G2. you're kidding, right?

#7 ·
Sounds like a great purchase, I really like the looks of the G2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.