Taurus Firearm Forum banner

help me find a 24/7 PC.45

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ndoutdoors 
#1 ·
hey team, I need your help,looking for a new 24/7 Pro C .45,,I am being told that they are no longer available ,since the G2's are in production ,where in the name of large calibers can I find one,all my local GS's are out of stock,and cannot be special ordered,and no telling when the G2's are coming out , help a brother out,,,,, and don't try and sell me yours that has 13,000 rounds through it,,,,,,,oh crap,gotta run,she is comin down the stairs hollering to git off this GD forum and start painting the garage,,,,,,,,,,,(where's the brushes .??) :-[

#2 ·
LMAO! :D

I can see in your haste that you inadvertently posted here, in the revolver section, instead of that pistola section. Maybe a kind mod will move it there for you. Good luck with the painting.:p

Edit - I see it has been moved. Thanks T-9!

#4 ·
..oops,,sorry for wasting yr time Coop..!!

#9 ·
Yep, that was going to be my suggestion, get the garage painted!!
AHH wait no that wasn't the suggestion!
it was chack either an Academy, you might also check buds guns, or Cheaper than dirt as for online ordering.
I hear that Larry's in Huntsville, AL. is a big time Taurus dealer might check them as well.
OR run down here to Georgy and I'll take you to a couple shops that got them in stock, course they run about 379-389 here.
PS: Bring BEER!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.