Taurus Firearm Forum banner

PT24/7 2nd gen

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  olfarhors 
#1 ·
Hello all, My dealer has a new gen 2 24/7 in 9mm for what I think is a good price. Has anyone bought one of these and shot it yet? if so tell me your results and opinions, Thanks Dave

#2 ·
Don't own a generation two 24/7 but its the same gun as a generation three except no decocker safety!
should be a 24/7 Pro.-(NO D/S)
generally the 24/7's are very well made, trouble free weapons with better than average accuracy.
the new generation three 24/7 pro D/S are selling for about three hundred dollars online.

#3 ·
I'll echo olfarhors in saying that the 24/7s are very well made, trouble-free weapons with better than average accuracy.

24/7 OSS and 24/7 PRO Compact .45s

#5 ·
olfarhors said:
Don't own a generation two 24/7 but its the same gun as a generation three except no decocker safety!
should be a 24/7 Pro.-(NO D/S)
generally the 24/7's are very well made, trouble free weapons with better than average accuracy.
the new generation three 24/7 pro D/S are selling for about three hundred dollars online.
Yep, and the 2nd generation 24/7's are what olffahors said above. ;)

#6 ·
kfrazier1979 said:
the 24/7 g2 is totaly different than pro or ds. it was just released. look at taurus's website. i picked one up for 395
UMMM! you are talking about a totally different model of the 24/7.
the original 24/7 was the 24/7, then the 24/7 pro (second generation) then the 24/7 Pro D/S (third generation) the G-2 is a totally different design weapon.
just so were are talking the same lingo here and understand each other, I believe the OP was indicating that he had a 24/7 Pro.- the second generation of the original 24/7 series.
by the way welcome to the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.