Taurus Firearm Forum banner

howdy new here

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  deuce 
#1 ·
hows it going picked up a 24/7 9mm...put 100 rnds threw it today after cleaning it and i must say my first shot i was anticipating some recoil (my other 9 is a g26) but hardly any felt great almost like a 22 pistol....accuracy was pretty decent but i have a lot more shooting to see where it stands. most of the information i read up on here seems like its alil outdated so if anyone could give some sites on accessories mags, sights, spare parts, barrels, etc would be much appreciated... this will be more of a home defense gun but will be doing some shooting with it was wondering if anyone have any recommendations on lights and lasers im lookin at the ncstar120lumen light laser combo pretty cheap... anyone have this setup? if so hows the fit? thanks

#2 ·
first off welcome! the 24/7 series is a great and underrated gun. i know midwest industries has some mags instock for the 24/7's and they should have most all the other stuff also. heinie.com i believe has some tritium sights for our guns.

#3 ·
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas!

Ditto on the 24/7 line being under-rated. It's a great gun and I've heard few complaints about it.

#5 ·
We are always pleased to welcome another Taurus 24/7 guy into the fold!

I have a 24/7 OSS and a Compact (both in .45) and am absolutely sold on the 24/7 line of pistols.

Whether you’re seeking info on Taurus pistols and revolvers, reloading tips, concealed carry suggestions, general handgun safety and handling, or you want to jump in and make a contribution to any of our various sections, you have certainly come to the right place.

#7 ·
MilProGuy said:
We are always pleased to welcome another Taurus 24/7 guy into the fold!

I have a 24/7 OSS and a Compact (both in .45) and am absolutely sold on the 24/7 line of pistols.

Whether you’re seeking info on Taurus pistols and revolvers, reloading tips, concealed carry suggestions, general handgun safety and handling, or you want to jump in and make a contribution to any of our various sections, you have certainly come to the right place.
WOW the 247 s are flying off the shelves

#10 ·
Welcome from the Northwoods of MN.

The 27/7's seem to be a very popular pistol and don't seem to have many problems. Personally I am a wheel gun nut my self although I have a 1911A1 of WWII vintage and a couple of 22LR target pistols along with some .22 & .25 BUGs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.